OPPORTUNITIES TO GIVE
Tewa caters for very poor women and girls who cannot afford the already subsidized school fees.
Each student pays only 10% of the required school fees. Nurisha Trust and Kianda Foundation invite you to contribute towards the dream of so many women and girls for a better future. They can make it - help them on their journey!
You may be involved in providing scholarship by selecting either of the following options:
- Offer full scholarship to one or more student(s).
- Offer partial scholarship to one or more student(s).
You could collaborate by purchasing the cookery ingredients:
- For a week or
- For a month or
- For a year.
In the effort of making the institution self- sustaining, the management decided to venture into a number of income generating projects. The proceeds from the activities go towards the students’ scholarships and the running expenses of the institution. Some of the projects are:
- Sale of Agricultural products.
- Sewing products.
- Outside Catering Services.
- Offer internship opportunities for the girls ( December – March)
- Outsourcing for casual workers for functions ( both weekends and weekdays)
- Employ the girls on a permanent basis
- Offer technical and human resource contributions.
Tewa Training Centre heavily relies on funding and other forms of support from local and international donors. Some of the partners are: